Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: Three Things We Can Learn


Is God's Word True? Indeed it is.

Lately I have seen this a lot and even gotta correct myself when I find myself stepping into this realm. It is ok to Brand Yourself...it is also ok to Desire The Finer Things in Life but...when or if those things become BIGGER then your God...if they Overshadow Him and cause you to think more highly of yourself...You are Living in Error and should be avoided.

Now, let's make it relevant, but...before I do I just want to say  that I am NOT passing judgement...I am merely making an observation and do not know the heart of either of the two I am about to speak upon.


Floyd Mayweather and  Manny Pacquiao

These two men have MUCH influence over the world because of the position that they are in. People listen, people pay attention but...what are they hearing? 

With Floyd...majority of the time all I hear is stuff about Money and Position. That is not all he speaks about but in general, we all know that those to things dominate the conversation. 

With Manny...the things I have heard most is his faith and the drive behind why he does what he does. 





I do not know either but one thing is for sure, they way the represent themselves is different. I am not saying that either don't talk about their faith or their source, their talent or their income but one thing is for sure...there IS a difference. 

If there is any boast...let it be in Him. If there is a Strong Love/Desire for something.. let it be for Him.

For the masses who are watching...Floyd will lead one to desire Money and Fame. Manny will lead one to desire Christ and Destiny.

Bottom Line...it's all about Motive. When we meet Him Face-to-Face...we will not be holding all the "Stuff" that we have accumulated on this Earth in our hands. Our Prestige won't matter...the applause of man will cease. What will matter is What we did for Him and Who we Brought to Him.

Many of us are building...many are pursuing their dream of being effective and perfecting their craft. But...what or better yet who is in the forefront?

What can we learn?
  1. In ALL we do...let it be for God's Glory...no matter what it is.
  2. When we are given influence, we are given a responsibility...where we lead others is a direct reflection on the Journey we are taking.
  3. Humility is the KEY to gaing God's approval...not man's

Let Us BUILD! Let Us Possess This Land...but let us do it for God's Glory.

I pray that all the Financial Increase that we obtain be used for the up building of the Kingdom. I pray that as others are drawn to us...that we would then point them to you Lord. Let Us walk in Humility and Meekness. Let Us forever be mindful of YOU Lord as Our Only Source and Supplier. Let not our gain on this Earth be superficial but something that you recognize as Real and Good. To You Be All the Glory!

In Jesus' Name...So Be It.

No comments:

Post a Comment