Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 25, 2015

Time To Start Digging! (Income Streams [VIDEO])

How many sources of income should one have? I mean really…how many “JOBS” can a person work in a 24 hour period without neglecting the rest of life or simply being able to enjoy the fruits of their labor?

There are several people that I hear talking about “Multiple Income Streams”, in this post I will give you my perspective according to Biblical Principles.



Genesis 2:10-14
A river flows out of Eden to water the garden and from there divides into four rivers. The first is named Pishon; it flows through Havilah where there is gold. The gold of this land is good. The land is also known for a sweet-scented resin and the onyx stone. The second river is named Gihon; it flows through the land of Cush. The third river is named Hiddekel and flows east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

The Word speaks of the Rivers that Flowed from Eden that divided into 4 streams. They contributed much both to the pleasantness and fertility of the garden. 

Check out the Names of the Rivers and Their Meaning:
Pishon: increase
Gihon: bursting forth
Tigris - rapid
Euphrates - fruitfulness.

Now…I could just stop right here and SHOUT….[insert Praise]…but let’s keep going.
Here is a video from Bishop T.D Jakes…Listen!




Did you hear that? EVERY GIFT you have has the potential to be a Stream! You have things IN YOU that are able to work for you and create for you additional sources of income! Uncover them!

Good Income Stream?

Flexible: The ideal source of extra income will allow you to call the shots when it comes to your time. Particularly if you have a full time job, the last thing you want is being tied down to working a set number of hours each week at a second job.

Scalable: Look for income sources that have at least the possibility of generating substantial amounts of income.

Sustainable: The ideal extra income source will continue to generate cash even when you’re not working at it. The idea is to build something that can eventually function without you.

Enjoyable: Generating additional sources of income is a lot of work, so you might as well enjoy what you’re doing.

Inexpensive: I don’t like income generating ideas that require massive investment.
(Tips Above Given By Rob Berger)

As Bishop Jakes said…your TIME is Precious…you don’t want to choose streams that will eat up too much you’re your time. Find something that you can do in your sleep that will generate income flow.

I have LARGE Dreams…BIG Goals and I bet you do to! As said in the video...(most likely) Your Job can Support Your Vision. There are some key things that I need in order to do what it is I KNOW I am supposed to do…that 9 to 5 could only fund my daily life…not my future.

I encourage you to DIG!!! What I am doing may not be your path, those may not be your streams…but FIND Them…Uncover Them…and don’t Live to Work…ENJOY Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment